Draft Profile: The Morris Twins

Everything for the 2011 Draft here!

Moderators: Tyler, Hoff

ashes
Site Admin
Draft Profile: The Morris Twins

Post by ashes »

Marcus and Markieff Morris

Strengths: Marcus shows good flashes of scoring ability with a good jump shot. Markieff scores a bit better in the paint with less range beyond the arc. Marcus is a bit more well-rounded defensively and should get a steal. Markieff might get a steal and close to 1 block and focuses more on post defense. Markieff is a solid rebounder. Marcus is quicker, Markieff is stronger.

Weaknesses: Marcus rebounds a little below average. Both need to work on handles a bit.

Scout's Take: The Morris Twins are a pair that do a lot of things pretty well, but nothing really great. Both show different scoring abilities and different aspects of defense that teams will appreciate. Apart, they are very solid rotation guys. They have a very close bond though, and scouts wonder how they might shape up if they continue playing together at the next level.

Ratings: Marcus Morris SF 6'8'' 218 22 C+ B- C- B- C B || Markieff Morris PF 6'9'' 245 B- C+ C- C+ C+ B

Stipulations: Wonder Twin powers, activate!
The Transfer Portal
Small Council

Post by The Transfer Portal »

claisc twin stip
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

Swamp Index: 98 (internal, unofficial record)
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Is this a secret stip?? Or is it going to be publicly announced
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

Joe wrote: February 13th, 2024, 2:42 pm Is this a secret stip?? Or is it going to be publicly announced
Have you checked their roster?
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

ashes wrote: February 13th, 2024, 3:05 pm
Joe wrote: February 13th, 2024, 2:42 pm Is this a secret stip?? Or is it going to be publicly announced
Have you checked their roster?
!!!!!!!

My Big Board guess was close!
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
GrundleSauce
General Manager

Post by GrundleSauce »

Lolol they have the same attributes now!
Pokemon Master Rahsaan Roland Kirk. Yes.
Josh
The Champ

Post by Josh »

looks like they got the higher of each stat?
bpankin
General Manager

Post by bpankin »

Awesome!!